Half-Day Barbados Island Naturally TourWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover Barbados during this 5-hour tour from Bridgetown as we offer on-board commentary on local culture, history, flora, fauna, sights and sounds. Visit a farm of Barbados's indigenous black-belly sheep, see local monkeys in their natural habitat, and experience the rugged coastal landscape in the Bathsheba Village.
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourAdmire the rugged coastal scenery of Bathsheba on Barbados's east coast. Stroll through a quaint town and a nearby community and take-in Barbados' uniqueness. Enjoy a tasty Barbados Rum Punch!
See the Barbados Green Monkeys freely feeding in a cool tropical forest reserve.
Visit Parks Farm and encounter the unique Barbados Black-belly sheep and pet cute cuddly lambs (seasonal)
Visit a pottery studio in the scenic hilly Chalky Mount village and acquire your 100% Barbadian colorful and functional clay art.
Inclusions for Half-Day Barbados Island Naturally Tour
- Small-group tour
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Half-Day Barbados Island Naturally Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:9:00am: Departing from the Bridgetown Cruise Terminal
9:35am: We arrive in the northern Historic Speightstown, with narration en route. Arriving in Speightstown we begin our 30 minute heritage walk (weather permitting) through Speightstown and into the village of Round The Town, where our transport awaits. Alternatively, we tour the ground floor of the Arlington House Museum
10:35am: Arrive at tropical forest reserve to observe the local monkey troop feeding activity & guided tour
11:45am: Arrive at country farm for lamb petting
12:00noon: Arrive at Pottery Studio
12:30pm: Lunch (own expense)
1:45pm: Arrive Bathsheba
2:00pm: Depart Bathsheba for cruise terminal/hotel
2:45pm: Arrive at cruise terminal/hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 13 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.