OverviewIf you wish to explore more Red River villages and see how the ancient techniques are preserved, we are happy to take you around some of the most ancient villages like Bat Trang and Dong Ky where you will have the chance to escape massive tourism and get in touch with the locals to discover more about their handicraft art and, of course, enjoy the pristine landscapes.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will leave the center of Hanoi in the morning with your guide and driver for this half day exploration. This tour will take you into the very heart of rural Hoi An for a special insight into the everyday life of various art villages, surrounded by wildlife and many water palm groves.
Bat Trang's porcelain and pottery is some of the finest in Vietnam and has won international renown throughout the centuries due to the exceptional skills and hard work of the local craftsmen. You will be surprised by the wide variety and beauty of all types of china produced in Bat Trang that contain both the history and tradition of Vietnam.
Dong Ky boasts these days the ingenuity of its woodcarving and a wide range of sophisticated furniture items produced from various types of wood. You will be able to witness how these masterpieces are being born, from different stages of wood treatment all the way to the final product.
During this tour most certainly you won't resist the temptation of buying a souvenir as they will make great gifts for your loved ones. Both villages will leave a nice impression about local handicraft of Vietnam.
You will return in the late morning / early afternoon back to Hanoi and to your hotel in the city center. This tour can also be booked in the afternoon. You'll leave after lunch and will return back to Hanoi in the late afternoon / early evening.
Inclusions for Half-Day Bat Trang Ceramic Village Tour From Hanoi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi
- Local guide
- Entrance fee
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Half-Day Bat Trang Ceramic Village Tour From Hanoi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
- Food and drinks
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Based on minimum 2 adults
A small amount of walking is involved
Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
Hotel pickups commence at approximately 8am for the morning tour and 1pm for the afternoon tour