Half-Day Bat Trang Ceramics Tour From Hanoi CityWrite a Review
From USD 25
OverviewDiscover the fascinating, centuries old, local ceramic handicraft industry and admire the artisans skillfulness. You might want to wrap some pretty products up to take home for your loved ones.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel for a 1-hour car ride from Hanoi to the village of Bat Trang, on the banks of the Red River. The village is surrounded by fertile farmland and well known for its beautiful ceramics.
Visit the many shops selling ancient and modern porcelain products, a booming business that helps to keep the traditional crafts scene in Vietnam alive. You have the chance to meet local artisans at work and even sit behind a potters wheel to see how they create vases and other pieces, fired in kilns. When your time in the village is up, you'll be returned to Hanoi.
Inclusions for Half-Day Bat Trang Ceramics Tour From Hanoi City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
Exclusions for Half-Day Bat Trang Ceramics Tour From Hanoi City
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guides who speak languages other than English are available on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.