Half-Day Bat Trang Ceramics Tour From Hanoi City
OverviewDiscover the fascinating, centuries old, local ceramic handicraft industry and admire the artisans skillfulness. You might want to wrap some pretty products up to take home for your loved ones.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Bat Trang Ceramics - The true pride of Vietnam
We will pick you up at the hotel for an hour car ride heading northeast of Ha Noi on the left bank of the Red River to Bat Trang Village. The village is surrounded by fertile farmland and well known for its beautiful ceramics. Bat Trang is filled with wall-to-wall shops selling ancient and modern ceramics. It is not only a booming business but also the trade helping to keep the traditional crafts alive. Have a chance to chat with the local artisans at work or try sitting behind a potters wheel to see how they create ceramic vases and other master pieces in their kilns. In order to make products with different shapes, the artisans must perform many processes from choosing clays, drawing, dealing with and mixing additives, forming shapes, heating. etc.,to finishing products. This work must need meticulous and hard-working artisans. If interested, you can take photos with the craftmen here and buy some some gifts for your relatives, friends. This trip helps you understand more about this craft village and local people. Return to Ha Noi.
Inclusions for Half-Day Bat Trang Ceramics Tour From Hanoi City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Bat Trang Ceramics Tour From Hanoi City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guides who speak languages other than English are available on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.