Half-Day Batu Cave And Kuala Lumpur Countryside Tour
OverviewEnjoy a half day trip to the limestone hills of Batu Caves that comprises of three caverns and several smaller caves, a Hindu deity a flight of 272 steps lead up to the temple cave. Another cave, called the museum cave, is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu scriptures.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
After pickup at your centrally located city hotel by air-conditioned vehicle, you're taken toLittle India, an energetic district and showcase for Malaysia's Indian culture. Stroll pastthe colorful food stalls and markets selling everything from saris to golden trinkets.
Then leave the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur behind and travel north to the ancient Batu Caves. On arrival, climb the 272 steps carved into the limestone cliffs to reach the Hindu temple at the summit. On the way back down, snap a few photos of the mischievous monkeys.
Next up is the Malaysian Batik Centre, where authentic batik fabric is traditionally designed, dyed, and produced into ready-to-wear material used as sarongs and other fabric. Your final stop before returning to Kuala Lumpur is the Royal Selangor Pewter Centre, where you'll see the worlds largest pewter company at work and have the opportunity topurchasesouvenirs.
Inclusions for Half-Day Batu Cave And Kuala Lumpur Countryside Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide and driver
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Half-Day Batu Cave And Kuala Lumpur Countryside Tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Pickup and drop-off provided for hotels located at Kuala Lumpur city center. Additional surcharge may apply for pickup from outskirt, such as: Mid Valley, Ampang, Cheras, Sunway.
You Might Also Like
- Kuala Lumpur Private Half-Day Family Tour of Nature, Birds and Butterflies
- Private Crab Island Sightseeing Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Ferry Ride and Seafood Lunch
- Batik Colouring Workshop in Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highlands with Strawberry Farm and Batu Caves Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Exploration Tour
- Mount Tabur Adventure Climb from Kuala Lumpur