Half-Day Batu Caves Cultural Exploration And Kuala Lumpur Local Life
OverviewExplore the unique cultures, faiths and traditions of Malaysia on this four-hour tour from Kuala Lumpur. Spend the morning visiting the century-old Sam Kow Tong temple and Batu Caves, to gain insight and understanding of the religious roots of this incredibly diverse nation. Then take in one of the city's busiest commercial streets, Jalan Masjid India, and end the day at a favourite food spot for traditional banana leaf lunch.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourTake the monorail up above the bustling streets of Kuala Lumpur to begin your day at the Sam Kow Tong Temple. Discover the secrets of the Temple of Three Teachings and marvel at its location, squatting amongst skyscrapers, before enjoying a light breakfast in a local coffee shop.
Walk on towards the KL central station to catch a train out of the city to the Batu Caves. One of Malaysias most important Hindu Temples lies within this impressive cave system where your expert guide will help you understand the religious roots of this diverse nation.
After working up your appetite in the temples, it is time to hit the streets once more to find the nations lunch favourite; banana leaf food! Walk through one of the citys busiest streets, Jalan Masjid India, lined with an array of colourful goods and foods before sitting down to your feast.
Inclusions for Half-Day Batu Caves Cultural Exploration And Kuala Lumpur Local Life
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- One-way private transfer (Hotel drop-off)
- Private tour
- Indian Local Lunch
- Morning local coffee
- Public transportation ticket
Exclusions for Half-Day Batu Caves Cultural Exploration And Kuala Lumpur Local Life
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunway Lagoon Trip with Round Trip Private Transfer
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour
- Full-Day Sekinchan Sightseeing Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Ketam Village Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Thean Hou Temple
- Full-Day Tour: Kuala Lumpur City Including Kuala Lumpur Tower, Batu Caves and Little India
- Best of Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Museum and National Monument