OverviewWelcome to the beer capital of the world! Come and join us on the only beer tour in Munich that actually takes you to a brewery to see how beer is made. You will sample a variety of beers, have a chance to try delicious Bavarian food and learn all the fun facts and secrets about “liquid bread”. You will also visit a traditional beer hall, popular for the favorite local beer. Final stop is the world famous Hofbräuhaus. Even if you’re not a beer lover, a fun night on the town is guaranteed for all!
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAt the appointed time (varies seasonally), make your way to Munich's Marienplatz to meet your guide and begin this 3.5-hour insider's look at the city's world-famous beer halls and breweries.
Start off by visiting one of Munich’s best old beer halls; a favorite among locals and famous for its lager, which still served from a wood barrel. Fortified by your first beer, make your way to one of Munich’s breweries to learn about the Bavarian brewing process. Sip some of the offered beers, and have the opportunity to purchase dinner in the brewery.
Learn why beer is good for your health, the length monks went to in order to satisfy their thirst during Lent, where and how beer was first made thousands of years ago, how to fully appreciate the taste of beer, what the beer purity law means, and more. End the evening at the world’s most famous beer hall: the Hofbräuhaus. Try a wheat beer (Weissbier) and a lager, which range in strength from 5% to 8% alcohol; see if you can conquer a mass (one liter of beer); or try some of the Hofbräuhaus' light or dark house beer.
Inclusions for Half-Day Beer And Brewery Tour Including Samples In Munich
- Entrance fees
- Beverages 2 beers each 0,5 lt per person
- Transportation to the brewery
Exclusions for Half-Day Beer And Brewery Tour Including Samples In Munich
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.