Half Day Bethlehem Tour From Tel AvivWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the birthplace of Jesus Christ and childhood home of David. Walk through Manger Square at the heart of the city, and visit the Church of the Nativity. The tour ends in Jerusalem.
Know More about this tourBe picked up and drive to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ and childhood home of David. Upon arrival, we walk through Manger Square at the heart of the city, and visit the Church of the Nativity. This somewhat unassuming establishment is built on the spot where Jesus is said to have been born.
After touring the church move on to the Milk Grotto, where the Holy Family is said to have taken refuge during the Massacre of the Innocents. The tour of the city also includes a visit to the shepherd’s field, one similar to that which Joseph would have worked. Before leaving Bethlehem, there’s time to visit one of the many souvenir shops, which specialize in everything from jewelry and ceramics to pendants and olive wood carvings. With the half day tour at a close, return to Jerusalem.
Inclusions for Half Day Bethlehem Tour From Tel Aviv
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
Exclusions for Half Day Bethlehem Tour From Tel Aviv
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passports are required.
The tour ends in Jerusalem . Drop off in Tel-Aviv is not included
The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
Palestinian guide meets the tour only after border crossing
Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion
Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian territory
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Northern Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv
- Bethlehem And Jericho From Tel Aviv
- Golan Heights Day Trip From Tel Aviv
- Private Tour: Caesarea Haifa Akko And Mediterranean Coast Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Negev Desert Private Day Tour From Tel Aviv : Beersheba Sde Boker And Mitzpe Ramon
- Private Tour: Masada And Dead Sea Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Half Day Private Walking Tour Of Jaffa
- 6-Day Tour Of Christian Israel
- Galilee Christian Tour
- Old And New Jerusalem Day Trip From Tel Aviv