Half Day Bike Tour In Bangkok
OverviewCycle the off-the-beaten-paths of Bangkok on an easy-paced 4.5-hour bike tour, with a long tail boat ride and traditional Thai lunch. Discover different local neighborhoods of the bustling metropolis for a more intimate and localized experience. Professionell guiding and a small group activity.
- Cycle the off-the-beaten-paths of Bangkok, and get closer to the city's everyday life
- Pedal through relaxing green areas and a city jungle in the middle of metropolitan Bangkok
- Feed the fishes in one of the canals
- Visit a temple and get information about Thai culture
- Visit a local market
- Enjoy a local lunch of delicious Thai cuisine by the banks of the canals
- Sail along the canals by traditional long-tail boat
Know More about this tour
Get away from the tourist crowds and immerse yourself in the everyday life of Bangkok on a half-day bike tour of 3 different neighborhoods. Cycling at a nice, slow pace, you will cover a distance of approximately 10 miles (15-16 kilometers), taking several breaks for refreshments and a lunch of delicious Thai cuisine.
The tour will show the contrasts of different Thai communities, heading along the banks of the river or along the canals or into the windling paths. Bike down narrow alleys to see ordinary Thai homes.
Cycle past several schools and temples, never mentioned in the guide books. Make a stop at a local market, try a sample of any tropical fruit. Stops will be made for see local production or handicraft and feeding the fishes.
After lunch, pedal through green areas, a world away from the hustle and bustle of central Bangkok. Then, end with a relaxing long-tail-boat ride along the canal, for yet another perspective of the city away from the noise.
Inclusions for Half Day Bike Tour In Bangkok
• Bike rental
• English-speaking guide
• Local Thai meal
• Regular refreshments
• Long tail boat trip
• Accident insurance
• Tea/coffee or cold drinks during briefing
• Helmets, gloves, and baby-seats available on request
Exclusions for Half Day Bike Tour In Bangkok
• Pick up and drop off (option and extra charge)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.