Half-Day Boat Trip On Mae Ping River From Chiang Mai Including Khao Soi Noodle At Farmer House
OverviewAny city along a river is destined to put a different light on its view and Chiang Mais Ping River is definitely not an exception. A gentle boat rides ends at a local farm where traditional harvest techniques are used and a bowl of Khao Soy is served.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Chiang Mai life from the river takes on a completely new persona once you had a taste of the city. The Rose of the Norths Mae Ping River splits the modern part with the more local side where temples, old wooden houses and local communities still thrive.
We proceed straight from your hotel in downtown Chiang Mai to the Chaimongkol Docking Area of an exhilarating 45-minutes cruise over the Mae Ping River. Softly navigating the river, you will see traditional wooden houses interspersed with modern residences, colorful scenery and witness the lifestyle of the local people. The cruise ends with a visit to a local farmhouse with its own herbs, vegetables and fruit gardens. On the farm you observe yourself how the cultivation of jasmine rice and a variety of herbs for use both in medicine and cookery are tended to in traditional fashion.A selection of seasonal fresh fruit is there to be tried out in combination with the taste of lemon-grass and other herb juices. You should not leave Chiang Mai without tasting the local dish, Khao Soy, a smooth, spicy, noodle in curry soup. Return transfer from the farm to your hotel is included.
Inclusions for Half-Day Boat Trip On Mae Ping River From Chiang Mai Including Khao Soi Noodle At Farmer House
- Tours and transfers with English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Boat ride over the Mae Ping River
- A bowl of Khao Soy at farmers house
- All taxes and service fees included
Exclusions for Half-Day Boat Trip On Mae Ping River From Chiang Mai Including Khao Soi Noodle At Farmer House
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in Chiang Mai
- Supplements for pickup/drop-off of customers from resorts outside Chiang Mai city
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Joined tour is operated with English speaking guide only. During the rainy season, this tour may not be operational subject to high water levels. This tour departs every hour between 9am and 4pm (last departure)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not available during Songkran and Loy Krathong Festival
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.