Half-Day Bohemian Barranco And Museum Of Mario Testino Mate Tour - Lima
OverviewEnjoys an experience with bohemian style in the Barranco District in Lima within this private 4-hour tour. Starting with the visit to the Museum of Mario Testino MATE, one of the most famous photographers. Head to Dédalo Arts & Crafts, a must-stop place for art lovers; then, "El Puente de los Suspiros” (the Bridge of Sighs), a highly traditional place of the district. Finally, a tasty snack and a traditional drink will delight your tour at Tavern Isolina.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
We start this tour by visiting the Museum of the famous photographer Mario Testino - MATE. Here you can appreciate a breathtaking display of his outstanding work.
Then we will visit Ddalo Arts and Crafts. This is an obligatory stop for anyone interested in seeing art with ingenuity. We continue our route toward one of the most representative places of Barranco; El Puente de los Suspiros (the Bridge of Sighs), immortalized in a famous song of the renowned composer, Chabuca Granda.
To finish we arrived to the Tavern Isolina, where we will enjoy a snack accompanied by a traditional drink.
Inclusions for Half-Day Bohemian Barranco And Museum Of Mario Testino Mate Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Beverage (1 Pisco Sour or 1 Chilcano Pisco)
- Transport by air-conditionedvehicle
Exclusions for Half-Day Bohemian Barranco And Museum Of Mario Testino Mate Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tavern Isolina attends until 5:00pm only on Tuesday
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.