OverviewExplore Montalcino and its stronghold and taste the world-famous wines on an half day culture tour. Explore the countryside and enjoy two wine tastings during this 4.5-hour guided excursion.
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
After an afternoon pickup, you will have the opportunity to taste prestigious wines in the best wineries of the territory and discover Montalcino and the wonderful surrounding area. The tasting will be accompanied by snacks, such as sliced cold meat and typical salami.
Brunello wine, considered the most highly regarded wine in the world, has an ancient tradition handed down from one generation to the next. Great skill in the cellar, which includes a long maturation in casks made from valuable wood, make Brunello a holder of the title of Italian Ambassador in the world of your wine-making reality.
The town of Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you relish its natural wholesomeness.
Be transferred back to your accommodation afterward.
Inclusions for Half-Day Brunello Di Montalcino Wine Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided tour of Montalcino and its stronghold
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
Exclusions for Half-Day Brunello Di Montalcino Wine Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Please note that during low season (November 16th to March 14th) this tour require minimum 2 participants.
Small groups: maximum 8 people on the minivan.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Siena By Bike
- Siena, San Gimignano And Greve In Chianti With Wine Tasting In A Typical Winery
- Siena Guided Walking Tour
- Sunset In Siena And Chianti Dinner
- Highlights Of Tuscany - Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa With Wine Tasting And Lunch
- Cinque Terre Tour Visit The National Park By Train And Boat
- Assisi, Cortona And Perugia Tour
- Giglio And Giannutri Islands Of Tuscany
- Chianti And Castles
- Vespa And Chianti Tour