Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing TourWrite a Review
OverviewThe tour will start in the morning with pick-up from your centrally located hotel and will take you to the most interesting sights of Bucharest. Option to upgrade on the day to include entrance to the Parliament Palace (optional, approx. 6 Euros per person) and The Village Museum (optional, approx. 3 Euros per person).
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourThe itinerary of the tour depends on your hotel’s location, but it will include the following sights: Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere) – The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Calea Victoriei – Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial) – The Palace of Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului) – Union Square (Piata Unirii) – University Square (Piata Universitatii) – Romana Square (Piata Romana) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Charles de Gaulle Square (Piata Charles de Gaulle) – The Village Museum (Muzeul Satului).
The exact time for the optional visit to Parliament Palace is allocated on the day by Parliament Palace itself according to their scheduled groups and therefore cannot be predicted in advance: we will book a standard visit (1 hour). ID is mandatory for entry - please bring the original document, and prepare to present it at the entrance. A visit to Parliament Palace cannot be guaranteed as the institution is sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences, please ask your guide on the day if you can include it.
Inclusions for Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air conditioned minivan or standard car
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees (25 lei per person at the Parliament Palace and 10 lei per person at the Village Museum)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bucharest City Tour
- Private Full Day Tour Of Bucharest
- Private Tour To Peles And Dracula's Castle - Day Trip From Bucharest
- Private Van One Way Airport Transfers In Bucharest
- Bucharest Horse Riding Experience
- Private Van Departure Transfer To Bucharest BBU Airport
- Bucharest Private Airport Transfer From Or To City Center Hotel
- Bucharest 90 Minutes Epic Escape Room Da Vinci's Secret Adventure Mystery
- Extended Walking Tour Of Bucharest
- Full-Day Royal Castles And Champagne Tasting Tour From Bucharest