Half-Day Bus Trip To Everglades With Airboat Ride And Wildlife Show - Miami
OverviewExplore the Florida Everglades on an airboat tour with alligator wrestling and wildlife show. Transportation included from most hotels in Miami, Miami Beach and Sunny Isles. This half day tour includes round-trip transportation to and from your hotel, park entrance to the Everglades National Park, 45 minute narrated airboat tour, alligator educational show, and free time to walk the park and explore the alligator exhibits.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis is a half day Everglades Bus Tour departs twice daily at 9:30am or 1:30pm and includes transportation from most hotels in Miami, Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, Bal Harbor, Sunny Isles, and Downtown Miami as well as an airboat ride and wildlife show. Pick-up times may vary depending on your hotel and occur approximately 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
This tour includes a ticket to the Everglades National Park, 45 minute narrated airboat tour across the swampy Everglades, alligator educational event and free time to walk the park and explore the various exhibits. Passengers selecting the morning departure have the option of extending their return time to 6:00 pm to enjoy a full day tour of the Everglades at no additional charge.
On this Everglades airboat tour you travel through unique tunnels formed by mangroves in the 10,000 Islands regionof the park and see pelicans, wood storks, and the elusive manatee. Here you will find a dense and shadedwilderness that is hidden from the sun by mangroves that reach up and intertwine over the water bodies tocreate tunnels. In this the largest forest of mangroves in the Everglades you will be able to pass through a mazeof lakes that are interconnected and find that scenery is as beautiful as the wildlife.
This region also has some of the biggest predators in the Everglades including alligators and bobcats which youcan spot quietly traveling among the mangroves. Here on Everglades airboat tours you will notice that smaller vesselsare used so that you can access all the tunnels. Theseairboats are designed for small groups of passengersand are the perfect vehicle for families and friends to visit the area without disturbing the wildlife.
Inclusions for Half-Day Bus Trip To Everglades With Airboat Ride And Wildlife Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip Transportation
- Park Entrance
- Narrated Airboat Tour
Exclusions for Half-Day Bus Trip To Everglades With Airboat Ride And Wildlife Show
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of tours are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Hour Air Boat Ride and Nature Walk with Naturalist in Everglades National Park
- Small-group Miami Movies Tour by Bus and Boat with Guide
- 2-Day Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Hotel Transfers
- City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise
- South Beach Easter Brunch Cruise
- Round Trip Motorcoach Transfer to Key West from Miami
- Two Hour Little Havana Introductory Walking Tour in Miami
- 5 hour Private Everglades Tour with Miccosukee Airboat and Big Cypress National Preserve