Half-Day Cape Of Good Hope Tour From Cape Town
OverviewEmbark on a tour to Cape Point and Boulders Beach Penguin Colony as a half day option for those with limited time. Highlights include; Atlantic Seaboard - Clifton, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles, Hout Bay harbour (optional boat trip to Seal Island). Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point. Boulder's Beach Penguin Colony. Note: The drive via Chapmans Peak is subject to the road being open. Ou Kaapse Weg will be used as an alternative route when necessary.
Know More about this tour
This is an awe-inspiring tour to the towering headland known as Cape Point. Magnificent beaches, breathtaking views, historic and picturesque coastal villages are to be seen along the way. The Cape Peninsula is one of the worlds most scenic areas and stretches from the Cape Town city centre to Cape Point.
Get picked up from your hotel between 7:30am - 08:30 (for morning trips) and12:30pm - 1:30pm (for afternoon departures).Travel along the Atlantic Seaboard via Sea Point, Clifton and Camps Bay, stopping at a Llandudno lookout point before continuing to Hout Bay, a quaint village and fishing harbor with magnificent mountain views and beach. While in Hout Bay, you can make an optional boat trip to Seal Island (seasonal) (not incl. in cost).
Continue next along Chapmans Peak Drive, one of the worlds most breathtaking coastal roads, to Cape Point and the Good Hope Nature Reserve, which has magnificent fynbos vegetation, birdlife, endemic antelope species and zebra, historic lighthouses and shipwrecks. Cape Point is considered to be the geographic meeting point of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
Proceed next tohistoric Simons Town, a village with charming Victorian architecture, a naval base and a large penguin colony at the beautiful Boulders Beach. Boulders Penguin Colony (included in cost) is home to a growing colony of the vulnerable African penguin species. A wooden walkways allows visitors to view the penguins in their natural habitat with minimal impact to the animals. There is also a new on-site information center.
The tour ends at 1pm for morning departures and 5:30pm for afternoon departures.
Inclusions for Half-Day Cape Of Good Hope Tour From Cape Town
- Sight-seeingas per itinerary
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Boulders Penguin Colony
- Services of a qualified English Speaking driver/guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Cape Of Good Hope Tour From Cape Town
- Any items ofa personal nature
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The drive via Chapmans peak is subject to the road being open, alternatively we will drive via Ou Kaapse Weg.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Point Highlights Tour plus Wine Tasting in Stellenbosch
- Full Day Guided Safari from Cape Town
- 2-Day Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Peninsula and Boulders Beach Tour plus Stellenbosch Winelands Tasting Tour
- 4-Day Private Garden Route Meander Guided Tour from Cape Town
- Cape Town Helicopter Tour: Cape Peninsula, Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point
- 3-Day Western Cape Highlights Trip from Cape Town