Half Day Cebu City TourWrite a Review
This half-day tour allows you to discover the charm of Cebu's major landmarks and churches, in addition to the fantastic shopping.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your hotel in the morning and discover the oldest colonial city of the Philippines by experiencing the charm of old Cebu and its most famous landmark, Magellan's Cross. The cross was first planted in 1521 to mark the spot where the native Filipinos were baptized into the Catholic faith.
Next stop is the Fort San Pedro, which was the nucleus of the first Spanish settlement in the country and now has been turned into a museum park. The tour will then continue to visit the St. Nino Church, Hertigate Monument and Yap-San Diego Ancestral House and the Taoist Temple at Beverly Hills.
Final stop will be the handicraft stores for your shopping enjoyment, and you will be transported back to your hotel at tour's end.
Inclusions for Half Day Cebu City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Half Day Cebu City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.