Half-Day Chiang Mai Tasty Treasures Culture And Food Tour
OverviewExperience the cultural and culinary treasures of Chiang Mai, as you cruise along in your own songthiew - the citys infamous red taxis! Tour the old walled city and learn about the history of the ancient Northern Lanna Capital, all while tasting the amazing food specialties for which this city is famous!Our local insiders have carefully chosen the most interesting monuments and tastiest spots for your enjoyment!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the entrance to the Old City of Chiang Mai at 9am and dip into the early morning hustle and bustle of the Muang Mai wholesale market to learn how the city starts its day. Its bustling streets and alleys are crammed with motorbikes, bicycles, trucks, human-powered hand carts, and an endless supply of shoppers going about their daily tasks.
Savour the most famous noodle dishes from Chiang Mai - khao soi - at the most highly regarded restaurant in the city! Then, visit the most famous local market in Chang Mai, learn its history and sample savory and sweet delicacies, including the Northern sausage, Sai Oua.
Next, meet the famous Three Kings Monuments of Chiang Mai stands in front of the old provincial hall very close to the center of the old city. Take some photos and we proceed to enjoy the best savory chicken and rice in the city at the city's favorite eatery. We will finish the tour off with Thailand's infamous mango sticky rice at the spot favored by the locals.
Inclusions for Half-Day Chiang Mai Tasty Treasures Culture And Food Tour
- Bottled water and beverages
- Food tasting as per itinerary
- Professional guide/driver
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Half-Day Chiang Mai Tasty Treasures Culture And Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please indicate dietary requirements at the time of booking
Please note, at this time gluten-free, halal, vegan, or vegetarian diets can not be accommodated
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: Chiang Mai Airport to Four Seasons Hotel Arrival Transfer
- Full-Day Leisure River Kayaking into Mae Taeng Forest Reserve from Chiang Mai
- Full-Day Kayaking River Trip Northern Thailand Jungle from Chiang Mai
- Full-Day Jungle Kayak Mae Wang Rock Hopper Trip from Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai International Airport Arrival Shared Transfer
- Chiang Mai International Airport Departure Shared Transfer
- Private Half-Day Thai Cooking Class in Chiang Mai
- Half-Day Lanna Countryside Cycling Tour in Chiang Mai