Half-Day Chocolate Hills Adventure Park From Tagbilaran City
OverviewSpend half-day at the Chocolate Hills Adventure Park and enjoy thrills such as The Rush (Bike Zipline), canopy walk, hiking trails and more. So, join us with your friends or family to experience all the charms, delights and eccentricities that this tropical paradise holds. Round-trip hotel transportation and lunch is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourOur driver and experience English speaking local guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby around 8am and head to Chocolate Hills Adventure Park (CHAP), it will takes approximately 1 hour ride by car. There are many adventure activities in the park that you can experience and please make sure you follow the safely instructions carefully at all time.
The Rush (Bike on Zipline) is the most popular activity. Blood pressures will be measured and no one is allowed to navigate the parks obstacle courses without passing the BP test and signing a waiver. Next, you need to climb up to the tower that serves as a launch pad for the extraordinary zipline. Enjoy lovely view of the majestic Chocolate Hills from the top of the tower and soak in the scenery while waiting the staff to set up the gear for this one-of-a-kind zipline ride. Hop on your bike and slowly pedal your way across 225 meter long cable wide that suspended 150 feet above the ground. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the hills, fresh mountain breeze and feel like floating on the air.
You can also go for CHAPs nine-course aerial walk comprises of traversing two hanging bridges. Then going through the wooden planks of the Island in the Sky followed by the ropes of Burma Loops, the wooden strips of Burma Planks, the Earthquake, the Vine Walk, Jacobs Walk, the Tyrolean and finally into the zipline. These walks are divided into 3 categories of easy, medium and difficult, so you can stop anytime, anywhere.
There are still many interesting activities and games suitable for all ages or wander around the nearby souvenir shops to bring a few pasalubongs back home. Lunch will be served around 12pm and we will transfer you back to your hotel after lunch.
Inclusions for Half-Day Chocolate Hills Adventure Park From Tagbilaran City
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip hotel transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Half-Day Chocolate Hills Adventure Park From Tagbilaran City
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.