In this half-day tour, explore Nice, one of the jewels of the French Riviera. Admire the fantastic views over the city of Nice from atop Castle Hill and the city main highlights as the beach side Promenade des Anglais or the Cours Saleya flower market. Visit the Old Town (Vieux Nice) of Nice with a stop in the famous public square. This small-group tour is limited to 8 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning or in the afternoon at your hotel or accommodation in Nice. Start your tour on the Middle Corniche road, which is one of the many spectacular coastal roads in this area, offering wonderful views of the French Riviera. Admire the beautiful Belle Epoque architecture with a walk along the grand Promenade des Anglais. Make the ascent to Castle Hill in order to get an even better view of the surrounding area, not to mention a chance to see the lush gardens and waterfalls on the hill.
Your next visit is the atmospheric neighborhood of Cimiez, where Queen Victoria used to spend her winters. Today, this area hosts the Nice Jazz Festival every summer and is home to a few notable art museums. Drive along the Promenade des Arts to see the Acropolis Center, Sosno's library and the Modern Art Museum. Admire the colorful Russian Orthodox Cathedral's frescoes and carvings. Visit the Old Town (Vieux Nice) of Nice with a stop in the famous public square, Place Garibaldi. Take in the charm of Cours Saleya's busy flower market, inviting cafés and small shops.
Inclusions for Half-Day City Sightseeing Tour In Nice
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
Exclusions for Half-Day City Sightseeing Tour In Nice
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.