Half-Day City Tour Of Cusco Including Tambomachay
OverviewEnjoy this half-day tour to the main Inka sites around Cusco. We'll visit important places such us temple of the sun Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Hotel pickup included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
We will meet you at your hotel lobby at 1pm to begin this tour. From here we'll head to Cuscos Plaza de Armas where you will visit the famous Cathedral (entry fee not included Soles25.00). After touring this Sacred Church you will continue on foot with your group through an ancient Inca-built street from the Plaza de Armas to Qoricancha, the Temple of the Sun (entry fee not included Soles15.00).
In Qoricancha you will observe the clash between Inca culture and Catholicism and you will have the opportunity to see firsthand the difference in building methods. The Inka constructions here are amazing as this was the main temple of the Inkas where all their highways used to depart from. The high altar made in bronze is the high light.
From Qoricancha your group will walk down Avenida El Sol where you will take your bus to drive up and outside of the city. The drive last 25-minute until you arrive to the majestic Inka site Sacsayhuaman where your guide will guide you around and you will have extra time to explore on your own.
From Sacsayhuaman we'll take a bus for very short time to Quenqo Inka site where you will observe some altars from Inka times. Then drive to Puca Pucara a small circular Inka site and finally you will visit Tambomachay The Temple of Water with its impressive water fountains.
Inclusions for Half-Day City Tour Of Cusco Including Tambomachay
- Hotel pickup depends of the location of your hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Places to visit: Catedral, Temple of The Sun, Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pucapura and Tambomachay
Exclusions for Half-Day City Tour Of Cusco Including Tambomachay
- Tourist ticket: 70 soles for the 4 Inca sites
- Cathedral: 25 soles optional
- Temple of the Sun: 15 soles Optional
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for private service
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Tour to Machu Picchu: Salkantay Trek
- Lares Valley Inca Hot Springs Tour from Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Private Day Trip
- Moray Terraces and Maras Salt Mines Day Trip
- Half Day Touring and Exploring Ollantaytambo
- Private Full-Day Tour to The Archaeological Site of Pisaq in Sacred Valley
- Full Day Tour on the Sun Route from Cusco to Puno
- Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins