Half-Day City Tour Of Hanoi On Motorbike
OverviewFor those who admire the iconic Vietnamese motorbike and lack the time for a city discovery trip, this half-day Hanoi motorbike tour is an ideal option. Take a chance to explore Hanoi in a unique and fascinating way to become familiar with Hanois Old Quarter, to experience Hanoian daily life, and try some awesome local foods which have never been catered in any luxurious and modern restaurant. Give it a try, you will never regret!
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourOption 1: Classic city program
Our tour guide and motorbike-driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi downtown. You will then move to the gathering place at the Vietnam Fine Arts Museum. Our tour starts with a visit to the first national university of Vietnam Temple of Literature (Van Mieu Quoc Tu Giam) which was built in the 10th century under the Ly Dynasty and greatly influenced by Confucianism. The following stop-off is Quan Su Pagoda, the head-quarter of Vietnam Buddhist Sangha where many important Vietnamese Buddhist activities are held.
After leaving the architectural and cultural spots, you will experience the daily life of Hanoians at the bustling and noisy Thinh Yen Flea Market. Next, lunch will be served at a Hanoi traditional restaurant. After a short rest, you will continue your motorbike itinerary to visit the Hanoi 36 Old Streets. Our half-day tour will end at Dong Xuan Market, one of the biggest and oldest markets in Hanoi. You can do some shopping before our motorbike-driver transfer you back to your hotel.
You can choose your desire tourist attractions to go, as the following list:
(1) Pagodas: Tran Quoc pagoda or Ngoc Son pagoda or One-pillar pagoda, etc.
(2) Museums: Vietnam Womens Museum or Vietnam National Museum of History, etc.
(3) Markets: Dong Xuan market or Cho Troi market or Chau Long market, etc.
Option 2: West Lake Route
The half-day motorbike tour will lead you to travel a full circle of the West Lake (approximately 17 km). You can choose to visit 3-4 optional ancient pagodas and temples in the surrounding area, including Tran Quoc, Tu Lien, Tao Sach pagodas and Phu Tay Ho, Mau Lieu Hanh temples. Also, you are set free time to relax in a lakeside coffee shop for some Vietnamese coffee and tea. The best time to operate the West Lake Route motorbike tour is in Spring and Autumn when the view of West Lake turns to be romantic and poetic with cool breezes, refreshing smell of grass and the powdered gold sunshine.
Inclusions for Half-Day City Tour Of Hanoi On Motorbike
- English speaking local guide
- Professional Motobike and driver with helmets
- Street food tastings
- Lunch or dinner, depending on time of tour
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water and wet tissues
Exclusions for Half-Day City Tour Of Hanoi On Motorbike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This trip includes temples and pagoda, please DO NOT wear shorts or mini-skirts to show your respect
Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi