Half-Day City Tour With Kuala Lumpur Tower EntranceWrite a Review
Join this half-day tour and explore Kuala Lumpur lead by a professional English speaking guide and get some local tips from him. This tour is cater for a small group of maximum 7 people with more personalized experience.
We will visit to Menara Kuala Lumpur (KL Tower), one of Malaysias most recognizable and popular landmark. The observation decks and open deck offers higher ground than the Twin Towers and the best views in town. There are 2 departures time of this tour: 9:30am or 2pm, you will be picked up from your hotel lobby located within Kuala Lumpur city area.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart this half-day tour with pickup from your hotel in central Kuala Lumpur. You'll travel by air-conditioned vehicle with a small group capped at seven people for a more personalized experience of KL's top sightseeing attractions.
Your first stop is the National Monument, a lovely memorial with gardens that commemorate the fallen soldiers of multiple wars. Move on to the King’s Palace (Istana Negara) for a quick photo stop at the gate. From here, proceed with your guide to the Moorish-style Old Railway Station and the National Mosque.
Your driver will pass by the elegant Jamek Mosque, House of Parliament, and Petronas Twin Towers before arriving at Menara Kuala Lumpur, aka KL Tower, which stands majestically atop Bukit Nanas. Use your admission ticket to reach the observation decks and open deck for sweeping 360-degree views of the city from the 50th floor. Use the binoculars and headset to better understand the sights in each direction, with the Petronas Towers as the most distinct neighbor.
Afterward, you will be transported back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day City Tour With Kuala Lumpur Tower Entrance
- Entrance fee to KL Tower
- Professional driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Half-Day City Tour With Kuala Lumpur Tower Entrance
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Pickup times may vary between 30- 60 mins before or after
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.