Half-Day City Tour With Kuala Lumpur Tower Entrance
OverviewJoin this half-day tour and explore Kuala Lumpur lead by a professional English speaking guide and get some local tips from him. This tour is cater for a small group of maximum 7 people with more personalized experience.We will visit to Menara Kuala Lumpur (KL Tower), one of Malaysias most recognizable and popular landmark. The observation decks and open deck offers higher ground than the Twin Towers and the best views in town. There are 2 departures time of this tour: 9:30am or 2pm, you will be picked up from your hotel lobby located within Kuala Lumpur city area.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart thishalf-daytour with pickup from your hotel in central Kuala Lumpur. You'll travel by air-conditioned vehicle with a small group capped at seven people fora more personalized experience ofKL's top sightseeing attractions.
Yourfirst stop is the National Monument, a lovely memorial withgardens thatcommemorate the fallen soldiers ofmultiplewars. Move on to the Kings Palace (Istana Negara) for a quick photo stop at the gate. From here, proceed with your guide to the Moorish-style Old Railway Station and the National Mosque.
Yourdriver will pass by the elegant Jamek Mosque, House of Parliament, and Petronas Twin Towers before arriving atMenara Kuala Lumpur, aka KL Tower, whichstands majestically atop Bukit Nanas. Use your admission ticket to reach the observation decks and open deck for sweeping 360-degreeviews of thecity from the 50th floor. Use the binoculars and headsetto better understand the sights in each direction, with thePetronas Towers asthe most distinct neighbor.
Afterward, youwill be transported back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day City Tour With Kuala Lumpur Tower Entrance
- Entrance fee to KL Tower
- Professional driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Half-Day City Tour With Kuala Lumpur Tower Entrance
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Pickup times may vary between 30- 60 mins before or after
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kuala Lumpur Nature Tour: Orchid Garden, Butterfly Park and Bird Park
- Batu Caves and Malaysian Crafts Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island and Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Transfer from KLIA to Taman Negara National Park Pahang
- Private Transfer from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Legoland Johore Bahru
- Kuala Lumpur Private Half-Day Family Tour of Nature, Birds and Butterflies