Half-Day Classic Los Angeles TourWrite a Review
Your 5.5-hour city tour includes a comprehensive guided tour of downtown Los AngelesÂ including iconic LA landmarks and 21st Century entertainment district, L.A. Live to The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), The Broad museum, Walt Disney Concert Hall and Olvera Street, considered the birthplace of Los Angeles. Your small-group tour continues to Mulholland Drive,Â Hollywood & Highland Center and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Following Hollywood, it's off to Sunset Blvd,Â celebrity homes, Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive), Holmby Hills and Bel Air. Your tour ends with lunch (own expense) at the legendary Original Farmers Market and The Grove and a drive past Paramount Pictures on the way back to your original departure point in downtown Los Angeles.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Choose from two departure times with pickups in and around downtown Los Angeles to begin your 5.5-hour tour. Your festivities begin with a guided comprehensive tour of downtown LA including iconic LA landmarks ranging from the original Theater District on Broadway and the 21st Century entertainment district called L.A. Live including the Microsoft Theater, the Staples Center and the Grammy Museum to The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), The Broad museum, Walt Disney Concert Hall and Olvera Street.
Additionally, your tour stops on Mulholland Drive for a photo-op at the Hollywood sign followed by a 45-minute break at the Hollywood & Highland Center where the historic Grauman's Chinese Theatre is located as well as the Dolby Theatre, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Following Hollywood, visitors are given a historic tour of Sunset Blvd and a tour of celebrity homes with a scenic drive through Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Bel Air. The tour wraps with lunch on your own at the hugely popular Original Farmers Market and The Grove. Visitors are then driven by Paramount Pictures on the way back to your original departure point in Los Angeles.
Inclusions for Half-Day Classic Los Angeles Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Half-Day Classic Los Angeles Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.