Half-Day Cooking Class In Hanoi
OverviewLearn to cook Vietnamese cuisine during a 4-hour cooking class and market tour, and discover the variety of ingredients of the different regions of Vietnam. Chat with locals about the Hanoi food scene and find out more about Vietnamese spices.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourGetting to know the food is also a great way to learn about the country. Vietnamese food is a large part of the culture. It is healthy, simple to cook and delicious. This half-day tour gives you a hands-on lesson on how to shop for fresh ingredients and cook authentic Vietnamese food. Cooking classes are an interactive and fun way to learn new cooking skills and experience the tastes and textures of Vietnamese cuisine.
You will be greeted at your hotel for the short trip to the local market, where the chef will guide you in selecting the freshest produce and ingredients for the lesson. You will learn how to use the various herbs and spices that are rooted in Vietnamese culture. When the lesson is completed, you will cook under the instruction of the Chef. Afterward, you will enjoy the meal you have prepared while you have a drink and relax with the chef in the comfortable dining area. You will be given all of the recipes from the lesson to take home.
Inclusions for Half-Day Cooking Class In Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Cooking demonstration, lunch
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Cooking Class In Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi