Half-Day Cooking Class In Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewTake home more than just memories from Vietnam, by taking a cooking class and learning how to create delicious Vietnamese dishes. You'll have a new skill to impress your friends and family back home! This tour will show you every step of the culinary process, from the market to the kitchen.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
This tour will give you the opportunity to kick off your professional cooking career, or at least, to become a better cook of local Vietnamese cuisine. We will begin the day by heading to a local market to see how Vietnamese people select their ingredients for cooking. Choosing ingredients for cooking is very important for Vietnamese cuisine, so the cooks are always pay attention to these. Otherwise, the cuisine is not good and fresh enough. Local markets in Vietnamese are very comfortable and convenient for bargaining and purchasing. After that, we have an idea of the local products and meats that the locals typically choose; we will depart from the market and head to a Cooking Center. The classes provided here are a fun and interesting way to learn about the local ingredients and how to make some of the most popular Vietnamese dishes. You will learn when and how to use the numerous herbs and spices which are ingrained in Vietnamese culture. You will be guided on how to select the ingredients for dishes and instructed on how to prepare them. After preparation, you will cook under the instruction of the chef. Your final task will be to enjoy your finished dishes!
Inclusions for Half-Day Cooking Class In Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Lunch or dinner
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Cooking Class In Ho Chi Minh City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to Can Tho and Cai Rang Floating Market from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day History and Food Tour by Motorbike
- Saigon Night Street Food Tour by Motorbike
- Cai Be and Mekong Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh Cyclo and Walking Small Group Adventure Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Battlefield Private Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City