Half-Day Cooking Class In Luang PrabangWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover how Lao cuisine has shown similarities to its neighbors in terms of the use of ingredients and means of preparation. Its unique flavors and variety of spices, herbs, and fresh ingredients have brought Laos more to the foreground for those wanting to add some culinary spice to their visit. Teamed up with one of the best chefs who will show you in a half day some of the secret recipes that define true Laotian cuisine and over see you as you cook your own traditional meal.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourA tuk tuk will pick you up from your hotel, in the morning and transfer to one of the leading cooking schools in Luang Prabang for a afternoon of Lao cooking.
After an introduction from the chef, you will visit the local fresh food market, to learn about the local ingredients and fresh produce grown in the area. Your chef of the morning will explain carefully how to pick the perfect elements for a good Lao dish. Return to the restaurant to begin your cooking adventure, which will be your lunch. Not only are the use of spices and herbs are explained, but you will also learn how to cut and prepare the different ingredients spices and vegetables that are part of your course.
During the class, your chef will teach you the history of Lao cooking and its influence from the neighboring countries. Then, feast on a delicious lunch of the exotic dishes which you have prepared together a special moment you'll share with your classmates.
After your own cooked lunch, a tuk tuk will bring you back to your hotel, where you will arrive at around 15:00 hrs.
Inclusions for Half-Day Cooking Class In Luang Prabang
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cooking class and instructor
- Cooking material, utensils and recipes
- Food tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Half-Day Cooking Class In Luang Prabang
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as other meals, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
This tour requires a 2 person minimum to book
Must be a minimum of 12 years old to participate in this tour
Please note that pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You might also like
- Full-Day Nam Khan River Kayaking And Tad Sae Waterfall Tour From Luang Prabang
- Luang Prabang Local Life Full-Day Small Group Tour
- Private Luang Prabang City Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: From Hotel In Luang Prabang To Airport
- Full Day Luang Prabang Heritage
- Private Tour: Cultural Experience In Luang Prabang
- Explore Luang Prabang Backroads Biking Tour
- Guided Exploring Luang Prabang Full-Day Tour
- Lao Cooking Class In Luang Prabang
- Pak Ou Caves And Kuang Si Fall Day Tour