HALF DAY CPT PENINSULA TOUR - Cape Town
OverviewThe half day Peninsula Tour will take you to the Cape of Good Hope and a quick trip next door to see the Penguin colony at Boulders.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
HIGHLIGHTS OF TOUR
- Clifton & Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles & Llandudno
- Chapmans Peak Drive
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- Cape of Good Hope
- Penguin Colony
THE MAJOR ATTRACTIONS WE WILL VISIT ARE THE FOLLOWING:
1. CHAPMANS PEAK ( 20 Min)
Our second stop will be Chapman's peak for a quick photo stop at a the top of Chapmans Peak Drive. A spectacular road with a spectacular view.
2. CAPE POINT ( 2 Hours)
Our third stop, The Cape of Good Hope is at the southern tip of the Cape Peninsula, about 2.3 kilometres (1.4 mi) west and a little south of Cape Point on the south-east corner.
With its diverse habitat, ranging from rocky mountain tops to beaches and open sea, the Cape of Good Hope is home to at least 250 species of birds including one of the two mainland colonies of African pengiuns, baboon and rare antelope called Bontebok.
3. BOULDERS BEACH / PENGUIN COLONY ( 2 Hours)
Our fourth stop, Boulders Beach is a sheltered beach made up of inlets between granite boulders, from which the name originated. It is located in the Cape Peninsula, near Simon's Town towards Cape Point. It is a popular place due to the colony of African penguins which settled there in 1982. These African penguins are only found on the coastlines of Southern Africa - (South Africa & Namibia). One of the only places in the world that you can swim alongside penguins.
Inclusions for HALF DAY CPT PENINSULA TOUR
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Photographer/Guide (when available)
Exclusions for HALF DAY CPT PENINSULA TOUR
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coastal Road Cycle Day Tour from Cape Town
- Half Day Craft Beer Safari Tour from Cape Town
- Chapmans Peak Full day ebike rental
- Full-Day Golf and Cape Point Peninsula Tour
- Full Day Crocodile Cage Diving and Winelands Tour
- The Cape of Good Hope Ebike experience
- Table Mountain Skip-the-Line Ticket and Half-Day Private Chauffeur
- Private 9-Hour Cape Town Big Game Safari with Breakfast