HALF DAY CPT PRIVATE WINE TOUR - Cape Town
OverviewExplore Stellenbosch. Get to taste amazing South African wine.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
HIGHLIGHTS OF TOUR
- 1 Vineyard (one of our choice or you choice if you have one)
- Stellenbosch village museum
STELLENBOSCH ( 3 Hours)
The Stellenbosch district is the second oldest wine region in South Africa, after Constantia, and is responsible for around 14% of the country's annual wine production.
The region is surrounded by the Helderberg, Simonsberg and Stellenbosch Mountains.
The seven wards of Stellenbosch, Banghoek, Bottelary, Devon Valley, Jonkershoek Valley, Papegaaiberg, Polkadraai Hills and Simonsberg-Stellenbosch - are well known for their red wine production that demonstrate terroir distinction - particularly Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinotage and Shiraz.Stellenbosch Village Museum
Our first stop will be at Stellenbosch Village Museum. The museum includes four period houses which depict the way people lived and the difference in architectural styles over the periods illustrated.
Inclusions for HALF DAY CPT PRIVATE WINE TOUR
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Photographer/Guide (when available)
Exclusions for HALF DAY CPT PRIVATE WINE TOUR
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coastal Road Cycle Day Tour from Cape Town
- Half Day Craft Beer Safari Tour from Cape Town
- Chapmans Peak Full day ebike rental
- Full-Day Golf and Cape Point Peninsula Tour
- Full Day Crocodile Cage Diving and Winelands Tour
- The Cape of Good Hope Ebike experience
- Table Mountain Skip-the-Line Ticket and Half-Day Private Chauffeur
- Private 9-Hour Cape Town Big Game Safari with Breakfast