Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels By Speedboat From Ho Chi Minh - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewDiscover the Cu Chi Tunnels by speedboat on this half-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. See what life was like for the locals during the Vietnam War.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis morning after being picked up at the hotel you will be transferred to Bach Dang Pier. From here, you will get in a speedboat and start your trip to Cu Chi tunnels. The Cu Chi Tunnels are an impressive network of system of underground tunnels with a length of over 155mi (250km). This strategic place was used by 15,000 Viet Cong fighters during the war.
The tunnels are between 0.5 to 1 m wide, just enough space for a person to walk along by bending or dragging. However, parts of the tunnels have been modified to accommodate visitors.
On the way, you will enjoy the beauty of nature and Vietnamese lifestyle along the river bank in your journey. Upon arrival in Cu Chi, enjoy visits to many key spots such as the Movie Theater Room; here you will have a chance to see documentary of lives under tunnels. The Museum of Self-made Weapons, Garment-factory Ammunition, Hoang Cam Stove: where the food supply for the entire tunnel system and of course the Tunnels: You will have the opportunity to experience real life underground
After visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant. After the lunch, you'll be transfred back to Ho Chi Minh City where your tour concludes.
Inclusions for Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels By Speedboat From Ho Chi Minh
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels By Speedboat From Ho Chi Minh
- Food and drink unless specified
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Cu Chi Tunnels, Cao Dai Temple and Wildlife Rescue Station
- Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Saigon River Breakfast Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City