Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour From Ho Chi Minh - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewCu Chi Tunnels is so well-known worldwide but remains a myth and excite many visitors. Come and see it with your own eyes and understand why and how the Vietnam War happened.
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Cu Chi Tunnels, a network of tunnels stretching over 250 kilometers, have proven to be one of the most famous and historical aspects of the Vietnam War. The tunnel system was created in 1948 to assist the Viet Minh as they fought the French for independence. Digging and building of tunnels continued over the next 25 years until it was an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals and command centers. The tunnels could house thousands of people who lived almost entirely underground for years. There, people led relatively normal lives, which included getting married and raising children. During the American War, the entire area of Cu Chi was designated as a free fire zone; and was therefore, heavily attacked and bombed. In 1988, two sections of tunnels were opened up for visitors. Now you have the chance to enjoy this wonderful and informative experience. Created with moving parts these structures were designed to livable for long periods of time.
And for those who are interested, there is an opportunity for you to fire off rounds from a war era M16 or AK47 at the nearby firing range. (This activity is optional; Fees for firing range are not included)
Inclusions for Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour From Ho Chi Minh
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour From Ho Chi Minh
- Tipping for local guides
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Saigon River Breakfast Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Day Trip to Can Tho and Cai Rang Floating Market from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day History and Food Tour by Motorbike
- Saigon Night Street Food Tour by Motorbike