Explore the traditional lifestyle of Kenyan tribes at Bomas of Kenya, a tourist village located around 10 kilometres from the capital city of Nairobi. A half day tour of the village is enough to learn and understand the cultural heritage of Kenya. You will enjoy traditional dance performances, songs and folklore during your visit here. A jaw-dropping acrobatic show is a much loved attraction at Bomas of Kenya
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYour tour starts by pick you from your Nairobi Hotel or accommodation at 1pm.
Here you will experience the rich culture of Kenya’s 42 different ethnic groups as they live on their day-to-day basis. This is clearly demonstrated through traditional dances, music, song, and folklore. There is a splendid arena where acrobatic shows are performed.
The Bomas of Kenya put on displays of traditional dancers and spread over many acres, it also has a wonderful display of mud huts and traditional Kenyan homesteads. The Bomas of Kenya is the ideal place to bring energetic children as they can freely run in and out of the traditional houses & mud huts, climb up ladders and generally have a wonderfully active time.
These traditional houses are set out in clusters according to the region. The homes are grouped with the first wife's hut, second wife's hut, granary etc and you can see where the livestock are kept and the enormous variety between the huts.
Bomas of Kenya was initiated in 1971 after Kenya's independence (1964) and it is run by the Kenyan Government and aims to promote Kenya's rich cultural heritage.In addition to the main attractions (the dancers and the traditional homesteads), there is also a large, wooden play area for young children, a small, low-key village of craft shops and other attractions.
Inclusions for Half-Day Cultural Tour Of Bomas Of Kenya In Nairobi
- Visit to Bomas of Kenya
- Professional English speaking guides
- All entry fees, service charge and taxes
- Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
Exclusions for Half-Day Cultural Tour Of Bomas Of Kenya In Nairobi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour To Nairobi National Park And Animal Orphanage
- Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour
- 3 Days Masai Mara Camping
- Nairobi Day Tour David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage And Giraffe Center
- Carnivore Restaurant Dinner Experience In Nairobi
- Nairobi City Tour
- Full-Day National Museum Of Kenya, Girrafe Center And Nairobi National Park Tour
- Carnivore Restaurant: A Unique Eating Experience In Nairobi
- 3-Day Amboseli National Reserve Safari From Nairobi
- Lunch At Carnivore Restaurant In Nairobi