Sacsayhuaman, Koricancha are just a few and the most important highlights to visit in Cusco. Enjoy this Magic visit of the Inca city.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYour half-day tour starts with the pickup from your hotel lobby in Cusco, then head to your first stop, Plaza de Armas, home to the beautiful Cathedral of Cusco
Take a tour of this World Heritagelisted church, and then continue on foot with your guide along an ancient Inca-built street from Plaza de Armas to the Qoricancha, the Temple of the Sun. Here you'll see the clash between Inca culture and Catholicism as you take note of the difference in building methods. The Inca architecture here is quite amazing, particularly a high altar made of bronze, as this was the key spiritual center of the Incas, to where all roads led from all of the four quarters of the Inca Empire.
From Qoricancha, walk down to Avenida El Sol, and board your bus for the drive up and just outside of the city. The 20-minute ride takes you to the majestic Inca site Sacsayhuaman, with its enigmatic monoliths weighing as much as 200 tons. After Sacsayhuaman, continue to Qenqo, home to fascinating Inca altars, and then take a 5-minute drive to Puca Pucara, a small, circular Inca site.
Your final stop is Tambomachay, a water temple with fountains thought to be used by the Inca for bathing. Return to the city in the early evening to end your tour.
Inclusions for Half-Day Cusco City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees, if option selected
- Professional guide
- 1 bottle of water
Exclusions for Half-Day Cusco City Tour
- Entrance fees (USD $35), if option not selected
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Additional expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Day Tour To Machu Picchu By Inca Rail Train
- Full-Day Sacred Valley Bike Adventure From Cusco
- Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Hiking Tour
- Half Day Touring And Exploring Ollantaytambo
- Private Southern Valley Tour From Cusco
- South Valley Of The Incas Motorcycle Tour From Cusco
- Cusco Airport Arrival Transfer
- Maras And Moray Biking Tour From Cusco
- Cusco Airport Departure Transfer
- Maras Moray And Salt Mines Half-Day Tour