Half Day Cycling Culture Trip - Chiang Mai
OverviewEnjoy A fantastic cycling tour in Chiang Mai where you will ride with your mountain bike passing through villages , learning about a historical sites and much more. You get to see local communities in Chiang Mai and be able to see things in many aspects toward Thai culture and also the way of life while cycling around the town. This is a totally chilled out bike ride. The terrain is all flat and where we have to cross any roads this is done together in an organised manner. This Bike ride gives you an excellent opportunity to learn a bit about the long history and rich culture of Chiang Mai
- Appreciate Country Lifestyle with a very eco friendly adventurous ride
- Experience both the modern city and the ancient temples in Chiang Mai
- Enjoy purchasing many lovely souvenirs at the handicraft center.
- Join the gardener activities likes cultivating, watering, and fishing with local people
- Appreciate the enormous facet pagoda restored many times both by the Thai and Burmese.
Know More about this tourCycling is a quite neat, adventurous and eco friendly way to observe the Chiang Mais surrounding and its people, and inhale all the fresh air.
The tour to admire the Thai culture and also the way of life in lovely Chiang Mai, starts in the morning around 900 Hours with the transfer to trekker camp from your hotel.
This bike tour will visit Wat Chiang Man, Chiang Mais oldest temple. Admire the 700 year old White Buddha at Wat Intakin.
Cycle around Chiang Mais iconic Wat Chedi Luang. Stroll the city gate at Tha Phae and wander the fruit and vegetable stalls of Somphet Market.
Visit McKean, A Leprosy Rehabilitation Center whichs in charge of the Church of Christ in Thailand where people give and express their love to God. Get around the hospitals compound and enjoy purchasing many lovely souvenirs at the handicraft center belonged to the hospital.
Explore around to see vegetable plantations. You would love to join the gardener activities likes cultivating, watering, and fishing, these are something quite interesting to do as well
Visit Informational Centre of Wiang Kum Kam to get some background information of the ruin city. Wiang Kum Kam is the ancient underground empire of Lanna kingdom where many ruin archeological have been discovered.
Further biking through the village visit to he famous temples in Chiang Mai like Wat Chang Kum, Wat EKang, Wat Nhan Chang, Wat Pu Beai, Wat Pra Thart Khaow, and the last temple, Wat Chedi Liem.
This is a totally chilled out bike ride with experienced guide suitable for all ages. We return back to hotel after the Appreciating the Country Lifestyle in a eco friendly way
Inclusions for Half Day Cycling Culture Trip
- Van transfer from to Trekker Camp from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai
- Mountain Bicycle for half day
- English Speaking Guide
- Admission fees to temples.
- 01 Bottle water Refreshing towel
Exclusions for Half Day Cycling Culture Trip
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- 35THB Per Person fuel Cost
- 0900 Met and Transferred by an English Speaking Guide from the hotel to Trekker camp where briefly information about a cycling route as well as the instructions of using the mountain bike will be explained.
- 0915 Start cycling from here via PadadSinghakam route passing Padad Tai village along the Pings Riverside then continues through the 2nd ring road crossing Koh Klang Bridge Kourmung.
- 0930 Stop at Wat Koh Klang, an important temple of this community.
- 1000 Visit McKean, A Leprosy Rehabilitation Center. Admirably, there, people have been caring and helping each other for more than hundred years. Get around the hospitals compound and enjoy purchasing many lovely souvenirs at the handicraft center belonged to the hospital
- 1030 Proceed cycling to the vegetables plantation belonged to the villagers which is the trend of sustainable agriculture. Also if you love to join the gardener activities likes cultivating, watering, and fishing, these are something quite interesting to do as well
- 1100 Leave for the Informational Centre of Wiang Kum Kam to get some background information of the ruin city.
- 1130 Further biking through the village make a first stop at Wat Chang Kum. Keep on traveling to Wat EKang, Wat Nhan Chang, Wat Pu Beai, Wat Pra Thart Khaow, an, Wat Chedi
- 1230 Return to Trekker camp and transferred to the hotel.
Timing is approximately and program can be change or switch without prior notice depends on local conditions
Rates applicable for hotels in city center. Areas are out of route for pick up and drop off may have to pay extra charge.
Children below 10 years old are not allowed.
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Minimum 2 persons required to book this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: Chiang Mai Airport to Four Seasons Hotel Arrival Transfer
- Full-Day Leisure River Kayaking into Mae Taeng Forest Reserve from Chiang Mai
- Full-Day Kayaking River Trip Northern Thailand Jungle from Chiang Mai
- Full-Day Jungle Kayak Mae Wang Rock Hopper Trip from Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai International Airport Arrival Shared Transfer
- Chiang Mai International Airport Departure Shared Transfer
- Private Half-Day Thai Cooking Class in Chiang Mai
- Half-Day Lanna Countryside Cycling Tour in Chiang Mai