Half Day Cyclo City Private Tour - Hue
OverviewTake a tour around the city on a cyclo and explore the many attractions that grace the Hue city. Commencing from Tinh Tam Lake, Flag Tower, Ngo Mon Gate, Nine Dynasty Urns, and Nine Holy Cannons, this tour will introduce you to the cultural and historical aspects of the city.
- Tinh Tam Lake
- Flag Tower
- Ngo Mon Gate
- Nine Dynasty Urns
- Nine Holy Cannons
Know More about this tour
Around 8.00-8.30am (exact time will be advised upon confirmation), our tour guide pick you up in the hotel lobby and take you on a cyclo to go around Hue city. You will experience imperial citadel including: Flag Tower, Ngo Mon Gate, Nine Dynasty Urns, Nine Holy Cannons. During this trip, our guide will share you interesting stories about this royal city that only locals know well.
After 4 hour touring, we will take you back hotel.
Inclusions for Half Day Cyclo City Private Tour
- English tour guide
- Admision fee
Exclusions for Half Day Cyclo City Private Tour
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0-1 day before tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2-3 days before tour starts, 50% cancellation charges applicable.
- No cancellation charges applicable post 4 days.
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation are subject to made more than 7 days prior for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.