OverviewLearn about the history that has helped shape Da Nang into the spectacular city that it is today through three fascinating museums that showcase collections of war aircraft, Cham artifacts, works of art, and antiques. Then discover why Da Nang is often nicknamed The city of Bridges by visiting two of its best--the fire-breathing Dragon Bridge and Thuan Phuoc Bridge.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel, your tour starts with a visit to Ho Chi Minh Museum, featuring a replica of President Ho Chi Minh’s home in Hanoi with a fishpond, a house on stilts, a garden, and other relics. Then head to the neighboring Fifth Military Zone Museum (aka Zone 5 Military Museum), where you can see several examples of large war equipment including aircraft and tanks that were captured in the French and American wars by the soldiers of the Fifth Military Division.
Leaving this museum complex, continue to the Cham Museum. With roots dating back as far as 192 AD, Vietnam's indigenous Cham people lived an Indian way of life in both culture and language. Dedicated to this period and the Champa existence, which began predominantly in the coastal areas of Vietnam, the museum houses the largest exhibition of Cham sculpture in the world, with almost 300 terracotta and stone works of art ranging from the 7th to the 15th centuries.
Then head to your last museum, the Dong Dinh Museum, a tranquil site home to works of art and valuable antiques. The owner of the museum has spent more than 30 years collecting artifacts from across the country and another 10 years on building his privately owned museum, which is the first of its kind in the central region.
Next check out the Dragon Bridge, a unique modern bridge that crosses the Han River from the Bach Dang traffic circle. It provides the shortest road link from Da Nang International Airport to other main roads in the city and a direct route to My Khe Beach and Non Nuoc Beach on the eastern edge of Da Nang. The bridge is built in the shape of a dragon, which dramatically breathes fire on Saturday and Sunday nights.
Finally, see Thuan Phuoc Bridge at Tien Sa Port before your tour ends with return to your hotel.
Note: the Fifth Military Zone Museum is not available on Mondays.
Inclusions for Half-Day Da Nang Museums And Bridges Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Da Nang Museums And Bridges Tour
- Personal expenses, such as shopping, phone calls, and beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guides who speak languages other than English are available on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.