Half-Day Da Nang Museums And Bridges Tour
OverviewLearn about the history that has helped shape Da Nang into the spectacular city that it is today through three fascinating museums that showcase collections of war aircraft, Cham artifacts, works of art, and antiques. Then discover why Da Nang is often nicknamed The city of Bridges by visiting two of its best--the fire-breathing Dragon Bridge and Thuan Phuoc Bridge.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
The beautiful city of Da Nang offers some wonderful activities for us to embark on. From the hotel, we will visit Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum. It features a replica of President Hos home in Ha Noi with a fishpond, a house on stilts, its garden and other relics. Besides, this museum also has a lot of large war equipment including aircraft and tanks that were captured in the French and American wars by the soldiers of the Fifth Military Division. Da Nang Museum with rich local history and culture, is the next stop.
We will continue to the Cham Sculpture Museum. With their roots dating back as far as 192 AD, Vietnam's indigenous Cham people lived an Indian way of life in both culture and language. The Cham Museum in Da Nang is dedicated to this period and the Champa existence which began predominantly in the coastal areas of Vietnam. The Museum displays almost 300 terracotta and stone works of art ranging from the 7th to the 15th century.
Continue to Thuan Phuoc Bridge at Tien Sa Port, another wonderful bridge in Da Nang City. The last stop is Dragon Bridge, a very unique and modern bridge that crosses the Han River from the Bach Dang traffic circle. The bridge is built in the shape of a dragon which spectacularly breathes fire every Saturday and Sunday night.
Inclusions for Half-Day Da Nang Museums And Bridges Tour
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Da Nang Museums And Bridges Tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum is not available on Mondays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach Half-Day Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour from Da Nang
- Da Nang Airport Private Round-Trip Transfer
- Private Tour: Shore Excursion Tour of Da Nang and Hoi An from Tien Sa Port
- 3-Day Hue, Vinh Moc and Paradise Cave Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day Da Nang Shopping Tour
- Full-Day Bach Ma National Park Trekking from Da Nang
- Full Day Memories of My Lai Tour from Da Nang