Half-Day Da Nang Shopping TourWrite a Review
From USD 32
OverviewShopping is an important part of the culture in Vietnam and it could be said that the nation is one giant shopping mall. Shops of all kinds are located on almost every street in every major city and town. Learn a bit about Vietnamese shopping culture with the Da Nang shopping experience on this tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourWhen visiting such a fabulous tourism city such as Da Nang, spending time shopping in the Local Market is invaluable. Built nearly a decade ago, Han Market has become the most popular market in Da Nang. Due to its location near Han River, seafood is sold in addition to a variety of local products. Previously, this market was just for the rich. However, nowadays, most local people and foreigners visit Han market to buy a wide range of products, from fruits to traditional clothes at a reasonable price.
Within easy reach of Han Market are two modern, western-style shopping malls; the Indochina Riverside Towers and Big C. Indochina Riverside Towers houses the most upmarket, western-style shopping mall in Da Nang and offers brand-name fashion items, two stylish cafes, a river-facing international food court and a games center. Big C is home to a large supermarket, a few small shops and cafes, fast-food restaurants and a Megastar Cinema. Associated with the rapid development in business and infrastructure, numerous well-known supermarkets are in the making in Da Nang.
Besides markets and shopping centers there are many other shopping options in Da Nang, including arts, crafts and ceramics sold in souvenir shops, vending streets and even in hotels. The best place to find authentic local products all under one roof is Non Nuoc village where you can observe the traditional processes of making them. Non Nuoc village is located in Ngu Hanh Son Mountain and famous for its masterpiece products. There are plenty of handicraft gifts in various shapes and full of colors, making it a fun, interesting and convenient location for visitors to choose souvenirs and gifts. Undoubtedly, souvenirs from marble are part of Da Nang‘s attraction.
Inclusions for Half-Day Da Nang Shopping Tour
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Wet tissue
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Half-Day Da Nang Shopping Tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.