Half-Day Da Nang Street Food Bike Tour
OverviewLearn how Vietnamese people live, work and eat on this tour that lets you experience the local foods of Da Nang.You half-day tour will be flexible but our main route will let us explore Da Nang coastal city in the late afternoon to see Dragon Bridge, China Beach, Marble Mountains, Han River, Son Tra Peninsula and many more pretty landscapes. Taste as much as possible by visiting at least 5 local restaurants to try foods such as rice pancakes, Vietnamese sandwiches, Quang Noodles, and pork barbecue.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tourOur tour focuses on street foods, which you would not get if you were just a tourist walking around by yourself. You will discover some hidden Da Nang streets by bicycle. Our enthusiastic tour guide will show you best place to eat with Da Nang styles of eating as well as offer much insights to the street food than meets the eyes.
Da Nang Street Food Tour by bicycle is only available in the afternoon, with visits to at least 5 restaurants and you will get to try more than 10 dishes. Sandwiches, sweet snacks, seafood main course, and desserts are included. So much food is served that most participants will not need dinner after the tour. We do, however, recommend you eat a light lunch before the tour.
Inclusions for Half-Day Da Nang Street Food Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Van support
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Snacks and refreshment
- Bike and helmet
Exclusions for Half-Day Da Nang Street Food Bike Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended to bring sunblock, a hat or cap, and sunglasses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Craftwork and Farming Village Day Trip from Da Nang
- Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach Day Trip from Da Nang
- Da Nang Train Station Transfer to Da Nang City Hotels
- Half-Day Tour of Hoi An Ancient Town from Da Nang
- Arrival Transfer from Da Nang International Airport to Hue Locations
- Da Nang Market Tour by Bike Including Home Cooking Class