Half Day DC Cherry Blossom Tour - Washington D. C.
OverviewEnjoy springtime in DC as you celebrate the Annual National Cherry Blossom Festival! This half day, 4-hour tour of DC's best landmarks and monuments is complemented by the beauty of thousands of cherry blossoms. Don't miss your opportunity to visit DC in one of it's prettiest seasons!
Know More about this tourGet your cameras ready for Washington DC's most beautiful time of the year- cherry blossom season! As the region ushers in springtime, DC's National Mall and Tidal Basin are transformed by thousands of blushing pink petals. Originally a gift from Japan to the United States, the cherry blossoms bloom year after year as a reminder of beauty and friendship. You'll bask in their beauty while exploring the best of DC landmarks and attractions!
Begin your tour at 10am at the US Capitol Building, and take a guided exterior walk to learn about this center of American government. Continue your tour through the city and visit theWhite House,World War II Memorial,Martin Luther King Memorial,Lincoln Memorial,Korean War Memorial, andVietnam Memorial. Your tour guide will provide history and expert local knowledge as you take plenty of time for photos to commemorate your tour. At 2pm. your tour will conclude at the US Navy Memorial. You'll have plenty of time throughout the rest of the day to explore the unique beauty of the Cherry Blossom Festival!
Inclusions for Half Day DC Cherry Blossom Tour
- Tour guide
- Live commentary aboard an air-conditionedshuttle
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Half Day DC Cherry Blossom Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Involves a moderate amount of walking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels are welcome as long as someone accompaning the passenger using it can assist them board and disembark
Capitol Hill parking is very limited. Taking a taxi/car service or public transportation to the start of the tour is advised
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Musings with a White House Gardner Walking Tour
- The White House as a Home Walking Tour
- Luxury Day Tour With Hotel Pickup Plus Potomac River Cruise
- DC Smartphone Photo Safari at Night
- George Washington's Mount Vernon by Water Cruise
- 2.5-Hour U.S. Capitol Building and Capitol Hill Walking Tour
- See the City Segway Tour
- DC Christmas on Wheels Bike Tour