Half-Day Denpasar City Tour - Kuta
OverviewExplore Balis capital city through a half day tour boasting the local charm of its traditional market and its historic monuments. Experience the vibrant atmosphere as you are moving from one stop to another. This half day tour is suitable for first timers to Bali and or Denpasar City to get a glimpse of its daily life and its important role in local and national history.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourPick up from hotel at 8:00am to visit Kumbasari Traditional Market. Take a zooming look at the range of commodities on offer from fresh fish and meats to vegetables, fruit, offerings, incense, spices, Balinese ritual utensils, garments, handicrafts and much more. Get acquainted with the merchants and or chat with buyers if you want to know more.
Next visit is to the Museum of Bali built in 1932 displaying a large collection of archaeological remains, ritual objects, paintings, woodcarvings, masks, leather puppets and textiles and other utensils used in Balinese daily life. The tour continues by visits to Pupuan Monument, Jagatnatha temple and Werdhi Budaya (Art Centre), the venue of the yearly Bali Arts Festival. Tour ends with a visit to the Niti Mandala Monument, the symbol of Balinese liberation from the Dutch colony.
Inclusions for Half-Day Denpasar City Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Denpasar City Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Casual clothing, semi or fully covered are encouraged in respect of the temple
Please be sure to ask for permission before you take any picture, several museums may prohibit cameras
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.