Enjoy dhow cruise at khasab, Oman Dhow Cruise is one of the famous kind of tours that Oman is popular with Dhow Cruise In azure waters through a magnificent 16 km fjord (Khor) "avery recommended tour among Khasab tours and travels", surrounded by Fabulous mountains and white sand beaches. You can enjoy watch swimming dolphin at the entrance. Chances for swimming and snorkeling will be available as The Dhow will anchor at various places during the cruise, in pristine where waters crowded with colorful friendly fish. Soft drinks, will be offered during the day. All snorkeling equipment is included during your trip till you get back .
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
From 7:00 to 9:00 AM (Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking)
Departure Details :
Khasab Hotels , Khasab Airport , Khasab harbor ( for shore excursions passengers )
OverviewHalf Day Dhow Cruise :Khasab ToursPick up : From Any place in Khasab Duration : 4 H
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.