Half-Day DMZ - Demilitarized Zone-Infiltration Tunnel Tour - Seoul
OverviewExperience the most popular tourist spot of Korea on this 7-hour tour of the demilitarized zone. The DMZ Area is the only place that you can see the reality of the most dividedarea in the world. Enjoy the following sights:Imjingak Park, the Unification Bridge, ID Check, DMZ theater and exhibition hall, the Thurd Infiltration Tunnel, Dora Observatory, Dorasan Station, and Amethyst or Ginseng Center.Choose from one of two departure times when you book.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourSince 1950, Korea has been divided into the North and South. North Korea has become a more of closed off countrywith widespreadpoverty and South Korea is continuing to develop as a democracy and leading economy, sharing its culture with the rest of the world. The DMZ area is the only place that you can see the reality of the most divided nation in the world.
This tourincludes a military tourist guide, shuttle vehicle, and entrance fees to venue that help toexplain the history of war.Your tour guides are professional security specialistallowing you to learn about North and South Korean relations.
The most visited places within this DMZ tour include the Third Tunnel Experience, which was designed to invade South Korea by tanks, the observatory where you can view North Korean residents, the War History Pavilion, and Imjingak.
Enjoy other sights such as:
- The Unification Bridge
- ID Check
- DMZ theater and exhibition hall
- Dora Observatory
- Dorasan Station
- Amethyst or Ginseng Center
Inclusions for Half-Day DMZ - Demilitarized Zone-Infiltration Tunnel Tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admission Fee
- Hotel pickup (in Seoul)
Exclusions for Half-Day DMZ - Demilitarized Zone-Infiltration Tunnel Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Sneakers are required for your safety
Every tourist must travel on the authorized bus and follow the time photo regulation
If theres an unannounced military training or official event in the DMZ, the tour will be replaced with a tour of Tomorrow's Whistle-Bunker Beat 131-Odusan Unification Tower-The War memorial of Korea
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour