Half Day Doi Suthep Temple Tour (Private Basis) - Chiang MaiWrite a Review
OverviewWat Prathat Doi Suthep is the most important and famous temple in Chiang Mai. The tour begins with a drive 3,500 feet above sea level to the sacred temple of Doi Suthep. You then ascend 306 steps to the temple gateway which is guarded by two splendid Nagas (serpents). Walk around the grounds of Doi Suthep past golden pillars, six foot gongs and rows of bells. A five tiered parasols made of gold sits on display in the inner courtyard. Wat Prathat Doi Suthep was built in 1383, and contains the holy relic of Lord Buddha which is enshrined in a magnificent golden pagoda seen from miles away
Inclusions for Half Day Doi Suthep Temple Tour (Private Basis)
- Return transfers on Private basis from your centrally located hotel in Chiang Mai.
- English speaking Guide
- Admission fees to the temple
Exclusions for Half Day Doi Suthep Temple Tour (Private Basis)
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
This is a Private tour and your transfers will be on private basis.
Roundtrip Transfers on Private basis from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.