Half Day Doi Suthep Temple Tour (Private Basis) - Chiang Mai
OverviewWat Prathat Doi Suthep is the most important and famous temple in Chiang Mai. The tour begins with a drive 3,500 feet above sea level to the sacred temple of Doi Suthep. You then ascend 306 steps to the temple gateway which is guarded by two splendid Nagas (serpents). Walk around the grounds of Doi Suthep past golden pillars, six foot gongs and rows of bells. A five tiered parasols made of gold sits on display in the inner courtyard. Wat Prathat Doi Suthep was built in 1383, and contains the holy relic of Lord Buddha which is enshrined in a magnificent golden pagoda seen from miles away
This is a Private tour and your transfers will be on private basis.
Roundtrip Transfers on Private basis from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Chiang Mai Day Tour: Oldest Tea Plantation and Doi Suthep Temple
- Suan Lahu Coffee and Tribal Experience from Chiang Mai
- Amazing Private Day Tour to Doi Suthep Temple and Sticky Bau Tong Waterfalls Including Karen Long Neck Village
- Private Tour: Half-Day Chiang Mai Temple Tour
- 3-Night Adrenaline Adventure Tour from Chiang Mai
- Private Tour: Authentic Hill Tribe Villages in Chiang Mai