Half Day Doi Suthep & White Hmong Hilltribe Tour - Chiang Mai
OverviewExplore the marvelous historic culture of Thailand by visiting the most important and famous temple in Chiang Mai - " Wat Prathat Doi Suthep" Your excursion begins as you make your way up the mountain for this magnificent temple. Admire the truly spectacular panoramic views of the city from the temple ground. Tour also includes the scenic drive to White Hmong Hill Tribe Village where you can have a taste of the cultural essence of Thailand!
- Visit the most famous temple in Chiang Mai, which is situated on the top of Suthep Mountain.
- Climb through Exotic nagas dragon styled staircase at Wat Doi Suthep temple
- See the pagoda containing a relic of the Lord Buddha
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Chiang Mai city from the temple ground
- Discover the unique customs and heritage of villagers in Hmong hilltribe
Know More about this tourIf you are planning a trip to Chiang Mai and looking to explore Thai culture heritage and make new memorable experiences for your vacation.then this half day tour wont disappoint you.
Tour begins with 45 minutes scenic and comfortable drive up to Doi Suthep till we get close to the mountain top. You then exercise your heart, lungs and limbs by ascending the 306 steps to the temple, guarded by two magnificent Nagas.
Constructed in 1383 this symbol of Chiang Mai contains the holy relic of the Lord Buddha which is enshrined in the magnificent, glowing golden pagoda.
A birds eye view of the entire city and the surrounding areas can be seen from the temple grounds. The view is truly spectacular
Later, travel to the historic Hmong hilltribe village to observe their simple lives. People living here are migrants from China who prefer to live in simple, isolated and selfsustaining villages while preserving their primitive culture, ancient customs and gorgeous embroidered costumes.
Spend time with friendly villagers, learn about the unique customs and heritage for the villagers.
After experiencing the beauty of Thai culture and heritage we transfer back to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
Inclusions for Half Day Doi Suthep & White Hmong Hilltribe Tour
- Roundtrip private transportation to and from your Chiang Mai hotel
- Visit to Wat Doi Suthep and Hmong hilltribe village
- Entry to the temple
- English speaking guide
Exclusions for Half Day Doi Suthep & White Hmong Hilltribe Tour
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- 35THB Per Person fuel Cost
- The tour begins with the scenic drive through the mountains to the symbolic temple of Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
- Pass between two Naga guardians and climb the long flight of steps up to the temple.
- Explore the holy relic enshrined in a magnificent golden pagoda.
- Admire the splendid view over the city and the valley from the temple ground
- We drive farther up the mountain, visiting a Hmong hilltribe village to see the lives of migrants from China who have restored their culture customs and elaborately embroidered costumes.
- Transfer back to hotel after this amazing 4 hours tour.
Roundtrip Transfers on Private basis from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.