Half-Day Dolphin Cruise From Muscat
OverviewThe coast of Oman is blessed with a variety of dolphins and whales. About 21 different species of whales and dolphins have been identified along the coast, including the blue whale which is seldom seen anywhere else in the world.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel between 15.15 and 15.30 to be transferred to the jetty. Once you have boarded the boat you will set sail to see the dolphins. Whilst it is not guaranteed that you will spot dolphins on every trip, it is anenjoyable experience out on the sea. On-board there is a whale specialist that will be able toenlighten you with information about the interesting marine mammals.
After an hour at sea, the boat will return to the harbor and you will be transferred to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Dolphin Cruise From Muscat
- Transportation in deluxe vehicle
- Cruise fees
- Soft drinks and water
Exclusions for Half-Day Dolphin Cruise From Muscat
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operation subject to sea and weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.