Half Day Dubai City Tour With Burj Khlaifa OptionalWrite a Review
Dubai has changed itself overnight. From a small pearl village to a monstrous epicenter of 5-star experiences, Dubai has become the leading destination for holidays around the world. With many attractions and beautiful sandy beaches to claim, it’s no wonder millions flock to the city to see what it’s about. Take a Dubai city tour and see for yourself.
- Discover the beautiful city of Dubai in 04 hours city tour.
- Enjoy the beginning of the city at Dubai Creek.
- Shop for gifts at the largest gold & spice souks in the city.
- Take plenty of photos at the Jumeirah Mosque and marvel at the architecture.
- Have your camera ready for photos of the iconic of Dubai, the Burj Al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Beach.
- Take a drive on Sheik Zayed Road, and pass Atlantis the Palm.
- Save room on your camera for the special moment when you meet the tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
Know More about this tour
Your experienced local guide will pick you up in the morning from your hotel and drive you to your first location of the day. Your first stop is where Dubai started; the Dubai Creek. Hop in the Abra-Dubai water Taxi which is the city's oldest mode of transportation
Afterwards your guide will lead you over to the shopping center you’ve been waiting to see; the Gold & Spice Souks where you can buy anything and everything.
After your shopping spree, you continue to the most beautiful and tourist-loved mosque in Dubai; the Jumeirah Mosque. But have your camera charged and ready as you take you for a photo stop by the beach side of the impressive Burj Al Arab hotel on the water. While you’re out by the water, you’ll see the Palm Island; and yes, it’s exactly how it sounds. It’s an island that looks like a real palm tree. Stare in awe of the city view on the island as you make your way to Atlantis the Palm, a rather large, open marine habitat.
Take in the gigantic skyscrapers as you zip down Sheik Zayed Road. Your next destination is another fantasy sightseeing and the last attraction of the Dubai city tour. You end the tour with a photo stop by the the Burj Khalifa, the tallest and most impressive building on earth.
After the completion of your tour you will be driven back to your selected hotel/ location.
Inclusions for Half Day Dubai City Tour With Burj Khlaifa Optional
- Pickup and drop off from selected hotel/ location.
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Professional licensed tour guide.
- All the entrance fees for all the above mentioned attractions.
- Cold mineral water.
Exclusions for Half Day Dubai City Tour With Burj Khlaifa Optional
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
- Tipping kitty.
- Burj Khalifa entry ticket (Supplement U$D 38.50)
- Drop off at Hotel after burj Khalifa U$D 30.80
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.