Half-Day Dubai Shopping TourWrite a Review
Dubai is one of the fastest growing cities in the world. It claims to be the shopping centre of the world. It has a range of malls and products to offer. Starting from the old souks to the most advanced and branded malls. There are approximately 20 major shopping malls in Dubai including the largest mall in terms of the area in the world, The Dubai Mall. You will get whatever you want in the city of Dubai from high fashion products, gold and jewelers, carpets and handicrafts etc. simply the best brands in the world are available for you during the Dubai shopping tour.
- Shopping for 05 hours in the biggest shopping mall in the world
- Indulge yourself at the world's best shopping tour in the malls of Dubai and souks
- Shop till you drop at Dubai gold, spice and textile traditional souks
- Shop in the Dubai festival city mall
- Feel the meaning of shopping at the mall of Emirates
- Shop in the world's second biggest mall, the Dubai Mall
- Find the best of the Chinese products in the Dragon Mart
Know More about this tour
Make the most out of your Dubai stint with shopping - Dubai’s original claim to fame. Discover the pleasures of shopping as you stride across the city’s plethora of malls and souks. Whether you’re on the lookout for high-end designer merchandise or a bargain, Dubai has an array of shops to choose from:
Souks: Dubai’s exotic souks are reminiscent of the ancient culture of the Arabian Peninsula. The Gold Souk offers glittering ornaments made up of 18, 22 and 24 carat gold while the narrow streets of the Spice and Perfume Souks are stocked with mounds of aromatic spices, traditional fragrances and Arabic handicrafts.
Dubai Festival City Mall: Perched on the banks of the historic Dubai Creek, the waterfront retail hub features 400 world class retailers, 75 restaurants, cafes and bistros and a 12-screen world class cinema complex.
Dragon Mart: The Dragon-shaped structure is the largest trading center for Chinese products outside mainland China. It is home to 3,950 shops engaged in the wholesale and retail of various Chinese products such as communication and electronic devices, household items, stationery and office supplies, toys, garments, textiles, footwear and other general merchandise.
Emirates Mall: Mall of the Emirates, the first shopping resort in world, established in Nov 2005 is situating at fourth interchange on Sheikh Zayed Road. It is a shopping centre as multi-level with features over 560 international brands including fashion, department stores, lifestyle, electronics, sports, and home furnishing outlets and the largest Carrefour in Dubai.
Dubai Mall: The largest in the world based on total area, with thousands of retail outlets, be it designer labels or high street fashion, Dubai Mall promises a phenomenal shopping experience. Equipped with breathtaking attractions such as the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, the Olympic-size Dubai Ice Rink, a children’s educational theme park, Kidzania or the marvelous Dubai Fountain at the mall’s waterfront promenade, it is indeed the ultimate shopping and leisure destination for everyone.
After the completion of your tour then you escort back to your selected hotel/ location.
Inclusions for Half-Day Dubai Shopping Tour
- Pick up and drop off to the selected hotel/ location
- Clean and Air-Conditioned luxurious vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Cold mineral water
Exclusions for Half-Day Dubai Shopping Tour
- Any other extra expenses or service not mentioned ine the above itinerary.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.