OverviewExplore the picturesque French seaside town of Nice on this half-day electric bike tour of a local winery. The tour takes you through scenic vineyards, enhanced by the ease and comfort of an adjustable electric bike. You’ll meet local winemakers and taste the fruits of their labor, and learn about Nice’s rich gastronomic history from your informative guide. It’s the perfect way to experience the best of a captivating city. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people to ensure a pleasant ride.
- All necessary equipment included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour half-day tour begins when you meet your guide and the rest of your small group in central Nice. Get acquainted with the group and then receive an orientation about your electric bike. This eco-friendly bike is easy to use and helps whisk you up Nice’s hills with ease. By multiplying the pedal power you put in, it allows you to cover maximum ground with minimal effort. Once you’re comfortable, strap on your helmet and begin your nearly effortless cruise to the vineyards of Nice.
Admire the sapphire blue waters as you cycle along the Mediterranean coast. Your guide will show you the quiet and scenic backroads to the vineyards. When you arrive, stroll among the vines at the Domaine du Fogolar and meet the wine makers. Get a peek at the inner workings of a traditional, family-run French vineyard and taste the wine; Collet de Bovis.
Take a break for a picnic lunch at the vineyard, purchased from the bakery adjacent to the bike shop or elsewhere prior to your departure (own expense). Continue your gentle ride through Nice and take in a few more scenic panoramas before finishing up back in central Nice.
Inclusions for Half-Day Electric Bike Vineyard Tour From Nice
- Professional guide
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- 1 bottle of water per person
- 1 wine tasting
Exclusions for Half-Day Electric Bike Vineyard Tour From Nice
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not suitable for children under 12 or for those who are smaller than 145cm (4ft 9in)
Anyone under the age of 18 will not be served wine
All participants must be able to ride a bike
Participants should have an average level of fitness; you will need to pedal the bike for a while before the electric assistance starts to work
The weight limit of the eBikes is 265lbs (120kg)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.