Half-day Excursion Of Ranakpur Jain Temple From Udaipur
OverviewLocated in Aravalies, Ranakpur provides a picturesque view you must see. Here you will embark for Ranakpur Jain Temple, a Byzantine art temple built in the 15th century. You will be amazed by the 40 ft high pillars inside the temple, intricately carved in appealing designs. As you go deeper inside the temple, you will be blown away by the centuries old tree standing with all its grandiosity, beauty and charm.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up at your hotel in Udaipur, travel with your private car and driver to the Ranakpur Jain Templein the mountains of the Pali district.
The Ranakpur Jain Temple was built during the reign of Rana Kumbha in the 15th century and one of the five most important Jain temples in India. It is comprised of five spires, 20 domes, 29 halls and 420 pillars. Almost every inch of the templeis adorned with lavish and delicate carvings and no two pillars are alike. The ingenuity of the layout is such that the entire structure is bathed in natural light that streams in from the open-air courtyards within the temple.
The large complex of the temple houses Chaumukha Temple, Parsvanath Temple, Neminath Temple, Amba Mata Temple and Surya Temple. After visiting these temples, enjoy a buffet lunch before returning to Udaipur by private car and drive, arriving back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-day Excursion Of Ranakpur Jain Temple From Udaipur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Udaipur
- Entrance fees
- Driver/local guide
Exclusions for Half-day Excursion Of Ranakpur Jain Temple From Udaipur
- Alcoholic drinks
- Other beverages
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may not be allowed to enter if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.