Half Day Exploration Tour Kuala LumpurWrite a Review
- Stop to take a spectacular selfie at Petronas Twin Towers.
- Visit the major landmarks and monuments of Kuala Lumpur.
- Shop for local handicrafts and souvenirs at the Central Market.
Know More about this tour
This 4-hour guided tour is your opportunity to visit and click photos of the most iconic sites in Kuala lumpur, such as the King’s Palace, Independence Square, the Petronas Twin Towers, the National Mosque, the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station.
See magnificent Merdeka Square, a symbol of Malaysian independence and one of the most picturesque squares in the world. Visit the King’s Palace, the famous Istana Negara, a residence of the King of Malaysia. While visitors can’t enter the building, you can take photos of the fascinating architecture along with the changing of the guards, which occurs hourly.
The Petronas Twin Towers are an ideal place for a spectacular selfie. The Towers are justifiably considered a highlight of a trip to Kuala Lumpur, as they present an opportunity to marvel at the city’s skyline and capture unforgettable moments on camera. You’ll also visit the National Mosque. Built in 1965, Masjid Negara is located in the very heart of the city amid lush green gardens. Admire one of the most elegant buildings in Kuala Lumpur, featuring a spectacular main dome covered in green and blue tiles, and the 48 smaller green domes spread across the Mecca-inspired courtyard.
The Chinese Thean Hou Temple is beautiful synergy of styles as Buddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism join to form an unforgettable architectural ensemble. See numerous statues of animals from astrology and impressive statues of the Goddess of Mercy and the Goddess of the Waterfront.
See Lake Gardens, a beautiful and calming getaway from the bustle of the city. Visit the National Museum, home to collections of ancient and modern art pieces, weapons, and traditional costumes. Marvel at the exquisite façade of the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, an ideal setting for a photo op, with its fairytale-like towers and mix of Eastern and Western architectural styles. Also known as Tugu Negara, the National Monument commemorates the lives that were lost in the fight for Malaysian independence. Designed by Felix de Weldon, an American architect, this monument is the highest sculpture grouping made of bronze ever created.
Inclusions for Half Day Exploration Tour Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- 4-hour city tour
- English-speaking driver/guide
Exclusions for Half Day Exploration Tour Kuala Lumpur
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Admission tickets
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.