Half-Day Fishing Trip From Cape May
OverviewAfter meeting in Cape May, NJ, you will spend 4-hours fishing the waters of the Delaware Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Your seasoned crew has over 25 years of experience and will be there to guide you. If you get hungry, enjoy free beverages and snacks. Choose from one of two departure times when you book.
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYour half-day of fishing starts at Miss Chris Marina in Cape May, NJ. You will board the Miss Chris, a 75 feet long with twin 650hp diesel engines.
Fishing is a family tradition for many in the Southern New Jersey area and this 4-hour trip is a perfect for both the novice and the expert fisherman.
Once on the grounds, the Captain will let you know when its time to drop down your lines. Remember to always always keep your thumb on the spool before engaging the free spool lever. As soon as it stops going out, lock up the free spool lever, your rig is on the bottom. Wait for taps, tugs, and other signs. You are fishing.
Between drifts or whenever you bring your rig up and leave it in the rod holder at the rail, keep the sinker and hooks low. This is for everyone's safety. The First Mate will fillet any legal sized caught fish for you.
This trip combines inshore and some offshore bottom fishing for species like Fluke, Bluefish, Weakfish, Kingfish, Croakers, Drumfish, Black Sea Bass, and Taug. Other species you may see include, Smooth Dogfish, Clearnosed Skates, Sharks, Sea Robins, Oyster Crackers, and others.
Return back to the marina after 4-hours of fun on the water.
Inclusions for Half-Day Fishing Trip From Cape May
- Local guide
- All fishing equipment
Exclusions for Half-Day Fishing Trip From Cape May
- Food and drinks (cash, credit card and checks are accepted at the on-board snack bar)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
The Miss Chris holds up to 60 passengers
No large coolers permitted, small coolers are permitted - no glass bottles, please.
You may bring your own fishing rod
You may want to bring breakfast or lunch though there is a snack bar on board
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour