Half-Day Foodie Tour In Hanoi
OverviewHanoi is famous for its sensational street food. Hitting the street stalls of the historic Old Quarter to sample the best local and regional specialties is an essential part of your Hanoi experience. Join this tour for a culinary journey that leads to the heart of Hanois legendary street food scene.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourAs you walk down the 36 streets of the historic Old Quarter of Hanoi, you will see that the food is plentiful and everywhere and is an integral part of the lives of the locals. Street food can be found almost anywhere on the main streets of Hanoi, as well as many of the side streets and alleyways. Crafted on the busy streets and framed by the historic colonial buildings, Hanoi street food is as much about the atmosphere as it is the delicacies of traditional northern Vietnamese cuisine. On this tour, you will find out where and how to get a taste of the one of a kind street food in our capital city.
Option 1: Thanh Tri stuffed pancake with a lean pork pie served with pillow cake stuffed with pork, shrimp, vermicelli and vegetables and topped with a sweet and sour fish sauce. Served with Vietnamese iced tea. Choice of crab rice noodles or ladder noodle soup (chicken, egg, beet, pork and vegetables). Four seasons che bon mua - a sweet local delicacy with four different types of beans and finally, local Trang Tien ice cream.
Option 2: Vietnamese BBQ pork with fresh noodles and fried spring rolls. Served with Vietnamese tea. Choice of fresh pigs ear spring rolls or fried fermented pork. Silken Tofu in ginger syrup. Traditional wedding cake. Sugar cane juice and kumquat.
Option 3: La Vong grilled fish pies (served with rice vermicelli, dried pancakes, roasted peanuts, onion, dill, basil and shrimp paste with lemon and chilli) Served with local beer and a selection of seasonal fruits with a yogurt dip.
Inclusions for Half-Day Foodie Tour In Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Foods as mentioned
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Foodie Tour In Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi
- Hanoi Night Market and Street Food Tour
- Hanoi Private Departure Transfer: City Center Hotel to Airport
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise on the Lavender Cruise